      From: Michael McCulloh <michaelmcc611@...>
      To: nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2007 12:08:30 PM
      Subject: [NeroWolfe] Wolfe and Ethnic Foods

      Does anyone know if there were ever any ethnic foods mentioned in the corpus? I don't recall any, although Wolfe was WAY ahead of most people regarding his culinary choices. I definitely see a French influence in his choices. I also recall curry being used in one of the stories. I wonder what Wolfe would think of all the choices we are offered today. I think he would be adventurous but still stick to the Julia Child/Jacques Pepin style of cooking. Anyone else have any thoghts on the matter?

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic