10500Re: Wolfe and Ethnic Foods

  • Tom Barry
    May 8, 2007
      --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, Michael McCulloh <michaelmcc611@...>
      wrote:

      > Does anyone know if there were ever any ethnic foods mentioned in
      the corpus? I don't recall any, although Wolfe was WAY ahead of most
      people regarding his culinary choices. I definitely see a French
      influence in his choices. I also recall curry being used in one of the
      stories. I wonder what Wolfe would think of all the choices we are
      offered today. I think he would be adventurous but still stick to the
      Julia Child/Jacques Pepin style of cooking. Anyone else have any
      thoghts on the matter?

      > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Read "Too Many Cooks."
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic