Re: [nephillypagans] Re: pics...

  • Kirsty Vidra
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
      Yea. It was alot of fun =]

      misscelestialraine <misscelestialraine@...> wrote:
      Yes, even though I was not feeling to well (damn diabetes) we had a
      great time!

      Hugs,
      Raine
      --- In nephillypagans@ yahoogroups. com, Mikki <mommatiger27@ ...> wrote:

      > LOL! thanks! it was a great time!
      >
      > Me Meagain <gadelica_c@ ...> wrote: Looks like you guys had
      a great time!! By the way...absolutely LOVE the Charlie's Angles
      pose!!! Bahahahaha

      > Mikki <mommatiger27@ ...> wrote:
      > i posted the pics from new hope to the group... check 'em out &
      add some titles!

      > ~Mikki
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast
      > with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
      >

      > It's happy hour somewhere!!!
      >
      > The Traveling Vineyard - Wine Tastings In Your Home
      >

      > ~Mikki
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Bored stiff? Loosen up...

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Mikki
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
        i'm sorry too...  but there's always next time!

        Me Meagain <gadelica_c@...> wrote:
        Yeah...i'm sorry I had to miss it

        Me Meagain <gadelica_c@yahoo. com> wrote:
        Looks like you guys had a great time!! By the way...absolutely LOVE the Charlie's Angles pose!!!  Bahahahaha

        Mikki <mommatiger27@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        i posted the pics from new hope to the group... check 'em out & add some titles!

        ~Mikki

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

        It's happy hour somewhere!!!

        The Traveling Vineyard - Wine Tastings In Your Home

        ~Mikki

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...

        It's happy hour somewhere!!!

        The Traveling Vineyard - Wine Tastings In Your Home

        ~Mikki

        It's here! Your new message!

      • Renee Jupin
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
          Man, guys I really wanted to be there.
          I got stuck in langhorne and then felt horrible by
          the time I left, got my kid's cold and fever.
          Went to bed at 9.
          This summer will be nice tho, my landlord next door
          goes to LBI for the summer and I have the whole property here so I will
          plan something cool.
          It really looks like you all had fun I'm glad!!!

          <3 Renee

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
              We missed you the whole time <33
              lol
              and I wana come over ur house in the summer !
              It sound fun =]
              lol.

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
                Sure of course!! gonna be nice around here when it gets warmer!!!

                Renee Jupin <sgtsalassa@yahoo. com> wrote:
                Man, guys I really wanted to be there.
                I got stuck in langhorne and then felt horrible by
                the time I left, got my kid's cold and fever.
                Went to bed at 9.
                This summer will be nice tho, my landlord next door
                goes to LBI for the summer and I have the whole property here so I will
                plan something cool.
                It really looks like you all had fun I'm glad!!!

                <3 Renee

                Mikki <mommatiger27@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                i posted the pics from new hope to the group... check 'em out & add some titles!

                ~Mikki

                The fish are biting.

              • Kirsty Vidra