Ostara

  • Mariann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
      Just a quick "shout out"..........

      The Witches of Bucks County, another email group I belong to, is
      tentatively scheduling an Ostara Ritual. If all goes well, it will
      be taking place on Sunday, March 20, at 7:00 p.m., somewhere in
      Bucks County.

      Is this something that anyone here would be interested in attending?

      I will keep everyone posted on the details as they come together.

      Blessed Be,
      Talitha Dragonfly
    • WITCH33
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
        I'd like to wish everyone a very blessed Ostara. Were expecting around 30 here for craft of the Witch, herstory classes and then ritual. Afterwards we'll feast like the Goddess's and Gods incarnate we are and dance and sing. Were doing a lot of divination workings after wards and classes will he held on different ways to do different divining . The evening will end with a very nice drumming circle. We seem to be doing this now as our ending raising once again the cone of power with in each one and releasing it at the height of the frenzied drumming. We've had the same group of worshipper for the last 5 years and everyone blends in very well with everyone so the energy is incredable. These Sabbats are opened pretty much to the public baring our invitation but I don't post it on the bulliten board at the grocery stores.

        Were having our ritual professionally digitally taped and segments might be used in an up comming project for a documnetary. I like to have the rituals taped , that way I can look back from one year to the next, to see what I'd like to add, change or discard. It really helps because we forget little details after it's over that we might like to redo again for next year. None of my rituals I write and I write each one is ever the same twice. I feel that each ritual is a personal reflection of ones inner self and a personal time for growth and so with my inner spiritual growth so it manifests onto parchment.

        Blessed are we for we are the choosen children of time.

        nephillypagans@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/tdWolB/TM

        There are 11 messages in this issue.

        Topics in this digest:

        1. Re: Re: New Members.....old members.......and other news
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        2. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        3. Re: Re: Emailing Overload
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        4. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        5. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
        From: Jennifer
        6. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
        From: Denise
        7. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
        From: Denise
        8. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        9. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        10. Some "Green Magick/Witchcraft" Links
        From: anglhrt69@...
        11. Animal Spirit Guides
        From: anglhrt69@...

        Message: 1
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:06:41 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        Subject: Re: Re: New Members.....old members.......and other news

        Jolene wrote:

        >The outings sound like really neat things. I hope I can make some of
        them, to meet everyone.<

        One of the neatest things about this group is that we're not just one of those stale and static email groups. We're not just text on a screen. We're a growing community of living, breathing human beings who actually get together and live what we believe in. And we have a lot of fun doing it in the process!

        I hope that you'll be able to join in on the fun and get to meet everyone.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,

        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 2
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:11:03 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        Subject: Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony

        Jon Miller wrote: >Do not forget the hand fast! :)<

        As an extra special part of the Ritual, Brenda and Tempest will be not only be dedicating to the Pennypack Coven, but they will be renewing their vows of love to each other in a Handfasting Ceremony.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,

        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 3
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:17:41 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        Subject: Re: Re: Emailing Overload

        For the events calendar, I've generally been sending reminders 3 days before and 1 day before. I'll recheck to make sure that the class reminders are being sent that way, too. Anyone, at the present time, may access the calendar to post events.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,

        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Mail

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 4
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:26:39 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly
        Subject: Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm

        Denise wrote: >I will not be able to attend. I have to work. Dave may be attending.<

        And when exactly is your Ostara Brunch and book exchange? Is that tomorrow morning? Please post something for the group so that we're all on the same page.

        Don't work too hard!
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,

        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 5
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:34:10 -0800 (PST)
        From: Jennifer

        sweet! Are kids allowed, I think you had said so before, but I wasnt sure. I think we might actually make it up there for this... I just have to remember which bus goes there.

        Talitha Dragonfly wrote:

        Jon Miller wrote: >Do not forget the hand fast! :)<

        As an extra special part of the Ritual, Brenda and Tempest will be not only be dedicating to the Pennypack Coven, but they will be renewing their vows of love to each other in a Handfasting Ceremony.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,
        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------

        Blessed Be, Jennifer

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Mail

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 6

        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:27:02 -0800 (PST)
        From: Denise

        Ostara Brunch Ritual and book exchange is 03/19/06 at 10:46am at my house. if you are interested in attending please email me for the address.

        Talitha Dragonfly wrote:

        Denise wrote: >I will not be able to attend. I have to work. Dave may be attending.<

        And when exactly is your Ostara Brunch and book exchange? Is that tomorrow morning? Please post something for the group so that we're all on the same page.

        Don't work too hard!
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,
        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        State college pennsylvania Pennsylvania state tax form Pennsylvania state flag Pennsylvania state quarters Fun State college pennsylvania hotel

        ---------------------------------

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 8
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:00:15 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly

        Yes.....children are welcome, as this is a family-oriented group.

        The bus that comes closest to my house is the 66. Take it to Cottman and Frankford. I'm a block and a half away on Ryan Ave.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        Talitha Dragonfly wrote:

        Jon Miller wrote: >Do not forget the hand fast! :)<

        As an extra special part of the Ritual, Brenda and Tempest will be not only be dedicating to the Pennypack Coven, but they will be renewing their vows of love to each other in a Handfasting Ceremony.

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,
        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------

        Blessed Be, Jennifer

        ---------------------------------

        "The Truth of God is more important than the words of men,

        and in their foundations, all faiths are one."

        Marion Zimmer Bradley

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Mail

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 9
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:04:37 -0800 (PST)
        From: Talitha Dragonfly

        Whew. Glad I asked. Otherwise I would have come knocking on your door bright and early tomorrow morning! I DID think that tomorrow sounded a week early. *shrugs* Silly me!

        Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly

        Talitha Dragonfly wrote:

[...]

        Message: 10
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:09:50 EST
        From: anglhrt69@...
        Subject: Some "Green Magick/Witchcraft" Links

        _http://www.greenwitch.co.uk/magick.htm_
        (http://www.greenwitch.co.uk/magick.htm)

        _http://www.geocities.com/greenwitchcraft/greenwitchcraft.html_
        (http://www.geocities.com/greenwitchcraft/greenwitchcraft.html)

        _http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/kitgreenwitch.html_
        (http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/kitgreenwitch.html)

        _http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/2003/legends27_09202003.shtml_
        (http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/2003/legends27_09202003.shtml)

        _http://www.traditionalgreenwitchcraft.com/_
        (http://www.traditionalgreenwitchcraft.com/)

        _http://www.annmourasgarden.com/_ (http://www.annmourasgarden.com/)

        [This message contained attachments]

        Message: 11
        Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:12:23 EST
        From: anglhrt69@...
        Subject: Animal Spirit Guides

        _http://www.manataka.org/page291.html_ (http://www.manataka.org/page291.html)

        [This message contained attachments]

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Talitha Dragonfly

          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          2. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          3. Re: Re: Emailing Overload
          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          4. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          5. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
          From: Jennifer
          6. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
          From: Denise
          7. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
          From: Denise
          8. Re: Full Moon Ritual and Dedication Ceremony
          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          9. Re: Full Moon Ritual, 3/13/2006, 7:00 pm
          From: Talitha Dragonfly
          10. Some "Green Magick/Witchcraft" Links
          From: anglhrt69@...
          11. Animal Spirit Guides
          From: anglhrt69@...

          Message: 1