Re: [nephillypagans] The newest member of the Pagan Community is.....

  • Talitha Dragonfly
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Somebody crack open a bottle of champagne........for Sunny!  She deserves it!

      *hugs*
      Talitha Dragonfly

      misscelestialraine <misscelestialraine@...> wrote:
      Congrats Bob and many blessings to your new edition!

      BB,
      Raine

      Bob Gardner <cripplers8@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Liam Alexander Gardner
      8-31-2006 @ 11:38am
      7 lbs 2.8oz
      20.5" long

      Mom & Baby are doing great!!!!!

      BB,

      b.0.b

      Blessed Be,
           Chrissy

      "If there is a deed you wish to do, reflect thus: is this deed not conducive to my harm, nor to others' harm, nor to that of both? Then is this a good deed entailing happiness?" - Gautama Buddha 563 B.C.

      "Love, and do what thou wilt" - St Augustine 354 C.E.

      "Do as thou wilt be the whole of the Law" - Crowley

      "An it harm none, do what you will" - Gardner

    • Black Mau
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thats great!!!  Congratuations, Bob and family!!!! =)

        Bob Gardner <cripplers8@...> wrote:
        Liam Alexander Gardner
        8-31-2006 @ 11:38am
        7 lbs 2.8oz
        20.5" long

        Mom & Baby are doing great!!!!!

        BB,

        b.0.b

      • Gabi
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          That is a great  name!  I'm so happy everyone came through it doing well.  :)

          On 9/1/06, Black Mau <theblackmau@... > wrote:

          Thats great!!!  Congratuations, Bob and family!!!! =)

          Bob Gardner <cripplers8@...> wrote:
          Liam Alexander Gardner
          8-31-2006 @ 11:38am
          7 lbs 2.8oz
          20.5" long

          Mom & Baby are doing great!!!!!

          BB,

          b.0.b

          "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. "-Carl Jung