Re: [nephillypagans] A request

  • ^v^
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      It sounds it to me... oh was that a rhetorical question? hehe :)
      Love
      Fallon

      But let's keep our beautiful house clutter free!  Does this sound
      reasonable?

      Blessed Be,
      Talitha Dragonfly

    • Talitha Dragonfly
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
        I found out some distressing news about one of my coworkers today. Her
        brother has cancer and qualifies for some new form of treatment, but
        his insurance will not pay for it. If she comes up with $1400 by
        November 9th, he will be able to get the care he needs.

        I'm asking anyone who will be coming to our Samhain ritual for a small
        donation (5 or 10 bucks maybe) if you can afford it. I'm not usually
        one to conduct a beg-a-thon for cash for any reason, but this is truly
        a worthy cause, and I would like to give her a little something from
        all of us with a card saying "Love, the Members and Friends of
        Pennypack Coven". At this special time of year, the time for casting
        out what no longer works for us and welcoming in new and better things,
        I firmly believe that the Three Fold Rule will grace us all if we are
        willing and able to assist her.

        This girl is an excellent waitress with awesome work ethics, she's
        worked at this restaurant for 5 years and is extremely loyal, she lives
        alone, she adores her brother very much, and she is in need of whatever
        help anyone can give her.

        Thank you and Blessed Be,
        Talitha Dragonfly
      • aaron
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007

          With pleasure!  Sounds like a worthy place to give a few bucks!!