Runes Class, 7/9/2012, 6:30 pm

  • nephillypagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Reminder from: nephillypagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Runes Class

      Date: Monday July 9, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: Kip & Mikki's House
      Notes: Following the course set up in Diana Paxton's book "Taking Up The Runes", we will meet the second Monday of every month to study 2 Runes each month ...

    • nephillypagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012

        Date: Monday July 9, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm