Lammas!

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
      Happy Lammas Everyone!

      Party! Party! Party! Hehehehhehe. I love Lammas, I love all our
      holy days. Lammas holds a special place in my heart however. I love
      food! And right now people our making fresh bread, home made potlucks,
      and goodies of every kind. Even though Mabon is looked at the Wiccan
      thanksgiving, I think Lammas is one too.Three harvestes, three
      Thanksgivings. Man we're lucky huh? ( Other than the ones stuck with
      the dishes afterwards ;) ).
      I hope everyone will have a awsome Sabbat, and I hope to hear
      about everyone's celebration tomorrow. Eat alot of bread and drink a
      ale for me!

      Blessed Be, Lady Misty
    • ^v^
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
        Misty,
           Happy Lammas! Has anyone generated a list so as to avoid doubling up on similiar items or does this not matter? Let me know... ok? Thanks
        Suten Baraka
        Fallon

        Misty <redravenhere@...> wrote:
        Happy Lammas Everyone!

            Party! Party! Party! Hehehehhehe. I love Lammas, I love all our
        holy days. Lammas holds a special place in my heart however. I love
        food! And right now people our making fresh bread, home made potlucks,
        and goodies of every kind. Even though Mabon is looked at the Wiccan
        thanksgiving, I think Lammas is one too.Three harvestes, three
        Thanksgivings. Man we're lucky huh? ( Other than the ones stuck with
        the dishes afterwards ;) ).
            I hope everyone will have a awsome Sabbat, and I hope to hear
        about everyone's celebration tomorrow. Eat alot of bread and drink a
        ale for me!

          Blessed Be, Lady Misty

      • Red Raven
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hey sweetie, it doesn't matter. Just bring something small. BUT no bread, that has been taken care of.

          Misty <redravenhere@...> wrote:
          Happy Lammas Everyone!

              Party! Party! Party! Hehehehhehe. I love Lammas, I love all our
          holy days. Lammas holds a special place in my heart however. I love
          food! And right now people our making fresh bread, home made potlucks,
          and goodies of every kind. Even though Mabon is looked at the Wiccan
          thanksgiving, I think Lammas is one too.Three harvestes, three
          Thanksgivings. Man we're lucky huh? ( Other than the ones stuck with
          the dishes afterwards ;) ).
              I hope everyone will have a awsome Sabbat, and I hope to hear
          about everyone's celebration tomorrow. Eat alot of bread and drink a
          ale for me!

            Blessed Be, Lady Misty

          Rev. Margaret Berry

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Try Yahoo! Photomail Beta: Send up to 300 photos in one email!
        • Talitha Dragonfly
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 13, 2005
            Now that I'm back online (and this message may seem oddly late!), I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the Lammas Ritual at my home.  Sorry it didn't go down at the Delaware like I had originally planned for, but I can't think of a better way to start some great energies going in my new house than the beautiful gathering of people we had that night.

            Looking forward to continued fellowship and gatherings!

            Blessed Be,
            Talitha Dragonfly

            Misty <redravenhere@...> wrote:
            Happy Lammas Everyone!

                Party! Party! Party! Hehehehhehe. I love Lammas, I love all our
            holy days. Lammas holds a special place in my heart however. I love
            food! And right now people our making fresh bread, home made potlucks,
            and goodies of every kind. Even though Mabon is looked at the Wiccan
            thanksgiving, I think Lammas is one too.Three harvestes, three
            Thanksgivings. Man we're lucky huh? ( Other than the ones stuck with
            the dishes afterwards ;) ).
                I hope everyone will have a awsome Sabbat, and I hope to hear
            about everyone's celebration tomorrow. Eat alot of bread and drink a
            ale for me!

              Blessed Be, Lady Misty

            Rev. Margaret Berry

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Try Yahoo! Photomail Beta: Send up to 300 photos in one email!

            Trouble no more about their religion;
            respect others in their view,
            and demand that they respect yours.

            Chief Tecumseh

          • Felicia M. Ciaudelli
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 15, 2005
              I am glad that all went well - life here has been so totally upside down, so I wasn't able to attend!

              Felicia in Andalusia

              Felicia M. Ciaudelli

              Felicia_Ciaudelli@...
              mrschopchop@...
              lasallemom@...

              Misty wrote:
[...]

              Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
            • Talitha Dragonfly

                Misty wrote:
[...]

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Felicia M. Ciaudelli
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 17, 2005
                  Drat! I wish I would be able to attend - it is my best friend's wedding shower (I am the maid of honor). I will be there in spirit, though!

                  Felicia

                  Felicia M. Ciaudelli

                  Felicia_Ciaudelli@...
                  mrschopchop@...
                  lasallemom@...

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 17, 2005
                    So, what's everybody been up to lately?

                    I know this is a bit early, but the Autumn Equinox on September 21st will be arriving sooner than we know it.  Although Mabon is a relative new-comer within the Neo-Pagan tradition according to some of my research, I think it's one that I think most of us celebrate.

                    Any ideas of how we should celebrate?  I would be happy to volunteer at my house again (the painting is coming along nicely, BTW!).  Since my next-door neighbor is now fully aware of my chosen path, I would feel extremely comfortable doing Ritual outside on my deck.

                    Of course, anyone else is more than welcome to suggest other ideas!  I am always excited to participate and learn from how others perform Ritual.

                    In other news............

                    I would like to start up a monthly discussion group.  I'll start a poll to get an idea of what would be convenient for everyone.  Think of topics that you are interested in exploring..........or something that you are an "expert" on and would like to lead the discussion.

                    I hope everyone is having a blessed summer.

                    Talitha Dragonfly

                    Trouble no more about their religion;
                    respect others in their view,
                    and demand that they respect yours.