Ostara Class and Craft, 3/5/2010, 7:00 pm

  • nephillypagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 3:55 PM
      Reminder from: nephillypagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ostara Class and Craft

      Date: Friday March 5, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Northeast Philadelphia
      Notes: We will be discussing some of the history and traditions of Ostara as well as doing a hands on craft related to the Sabbat.

      We also ask that you research an interesting/fun/unique fact or two about Ostara.

      Please RSVP and for the address email: ianna_dillo@..., wanderingbob_2000@..., ann_mkphila@...

    • nephillypagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4 4:24 PM

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9 7:38 AM
          Hey Everyone,

              I wanted to let you all know that those who plan to attend the Ostara ritual March 20th, can pick up the craft we did last Friday from me or WanderingBob.
            The craft is needed for the ritual.  We will have extras on hand that day, but only a few which are already decorated.  The rest will be plain and sad (hello guilt trip.  *wink*), so if you want a pretty one like all the rest will be....email me or WanderingBob for a time to pick it up, or hang with us and decorate it.
             If you any questions, please feel free to email me, Anna, or WanderingBob privately

          Namaste,
             Ianna

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9 11:51 AM
            Hi, send me a text & let me know when I can pick ours up, please. It'll be Kip, Reaghan, PJ & I attending for Ostara, so far. Thanks :)

            ~Mikki Vidra, LMT, NCMBT
            www.divinemanipulations.com
            www.phillypaws.org

            Date: Friday March 5, 2010
            Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
            Location: Northeast Philadelphia
            Notes: We will be discussing some of the history and traditions of Ostara as well as doing a hands on craft related to the Sabbat.

            We also ask that you research an interesting/ fun/unique fact or two about Ostara.

            Please RSVP and for the address email: ianna_dillo@ yahoo.com, wanderingbob_ 2000@yahoo. com, ann_mkphila@ yahoo.com

          • Ianna_Dillo
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9 12:15 PM
              Hey Bessy,
                 So nice to "meet" you.
                 I want to advice you and everyone else here to refrain from putting up personal contact information on the board.  This is a public forum and any one has access to it.

                  I did receive your email that you sent privately.  I will give you a call tomorrow regarding the craft and the ritual.  Looking forward to meeting you.

              Namaste,
                  Ianna