Re: [nephillypagans] belly dancing, anyone?

  • Me Meagain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:00 AM
      I will not be starting until May.  I do look forward to it though!!

      Mikki <mommatiger27@...> wrote:
      Yes, we are starting belly dancing classes again, lead by our fabulous HPS Talitha Dragonfly! They will be held the first Tuesday of the month, starting tomorrow night, at my house at 7PM. Call or email for address/directions. .. 267-978-4868. Cya tomorrow!

      ~Mikki

      Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctr Alt Delete' and start all over?

      http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/yourspacecooment/meredo/339039pvpabu4mif.gif