Re: [nephillypagans] Miss Toronto Tourism officials reject reigning Miss Canada Plus

  • Carol Sue Tompkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      Great article!  This is what all good citizens need to contend
      with, closed minded people.  Hope she wins the case!  I would
      love for Paganizm and Wicca to be acepted as a real religion,
      which it is, no if ands or buts about it.  I would have really
      done some drastic things with my life if it wasn't for my early
      upbringing of my Mother, all the principles of wicca were taught
      to me from a baby.

      BB,
      Carol Sue

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        me to since when did the Christians, Muslins(miss spelled) and all
        other religions have the right to judge others.

        BB,
        Carol Sue