Re: Patriots PS2 Controller... (MadCatz)

  • excelsaga87
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
      Those are really sweet, and i like madcatz controllers so thats also
      really awsome! and the fact they have a controller for each team just
      makes me want these controllers even more then i do now.

      --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's
      awesome!
      > I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as well.
      > What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
      > NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
      > http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
    • meow_me_meow
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2005
        did you know that now they are running an offer that if you buy 2
        controllers then you can get free shipping & handling, which is pretty
        cool, so you could like get one for the xbox & ps2