Re: Patriots PS2 Controller... (MadCatz)

  • hob645
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2005
      I just went and checked the site again and saw that the Patriots
      controllers aren't even available yet, which is annoying, but they are
      supposed to come out on may 24th, so I guess its not too long of a wait.

      --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "temp_tashon" <temptashon@m...>
      wrote:

      > thanks for the hook-up. I'll be the first one on the block with one.
      > now all my friends will be envious.
      >
      > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Those look pretty awesome, im gonna get me one of them
      > >
      > > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > > > I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's
      > awesome!
      > > > I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as
      well.
      > > > What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
      > > > NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
      > > > http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
    • nflfanx
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2005
        yeh I know...sucks i gotta wait but its worth it. i pre-ordered it a
        while back, cant wait til it arrives.

        --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:

        > I just went and checked the site again and saw that the Patriots
        > controllers aren't even available yet, which is annoying, but they are
        > supposed to come out on may 24th, so I guess its not too long of a wait.
        >
        > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "temp_tashon" <temptashon@m...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > thanks for the hook-up. I'll be the first one on the block with one.
        > > now all my friends will be envious.
        > >
        > > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Those look pretty awesome, im gonna get me one of them
        > > >
        > > > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...>

        > > awesome!
        > well.
      • excelsaga87
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8 1:52 PM
          Those are really sweet, and i like madcatz controllers so thats also
          really awsome! and the fact they have a controller for each team just
          makes me want these controllers even more then i do now.

          --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's
          awesome!
          > I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as well.
          > What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
          > NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
          > http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
        • meow_me_meow
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10 6:14 PM
            did you know that now they are running an offer that if you buy 2
            controllers then you can get free shipping & handling, which is pretty
            cool, so you could like get one for the xbox & ps2