Patriots PS2 Controller... (MadCatz)

  • nflfanx
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2005
      I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's awesome!
      I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as well.
      What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
      NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
      http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
    • hob645
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2005
        Those look pretty awesome, im gonna get me one of them

        --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's awesome!
        > I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as well.
        > What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
        > NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
        > http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
      • temp_tashon
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2005
          thanks for the hook-up. I'll be the first one on the block with one.
          now all my friends will be envious.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2005
            I just went and checked the site again and saw that the Patriots
            controllers aren't even available yet, which is annoying, but they are
            supposed to come out on may 24th, so I guess its not too long of a wait.

            --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "temp_tashon" <temptashon@m...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7, 2005
              yeh I know...sucks i gotta wait but its worth it. i pre-ordered it a
              while back, cant wait til it arrives.

              --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:

              > I just went and checked the site again and saw that the Patriots
              > controllers aren't even available yet, which is annoying, but they are
              > supposed to come out on may 24th, so I guess its not too long of a wait.
              >
              > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "temp_tashon" <temptashon@m...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > thanks for the hook-up. I'll be the first one on the block with one.
              > > now all my friends will be envious.
              > >
              > > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Those look pretty awesome, im gonna get me one of them
              > > >
              > > > --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...>

              > > awesome!
              > well.
            • excelsaga87
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
                Those are really sweet, and i like madcatz controllers so thats also
                really awsome! and the fact they have a controller for each team just
                makes me want these controllers even more then i do now.

                --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, nflfanx <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > I just got one of these new controllers for my b-day and it's
                awesome!
                > I, of course got the patriots one, but there are other ones as well.
                > What's even cooler is that their also officially licensed from the
                > NFL. here's the link if you guys wanna take a look...
                > http://www.madcatzstore.com/?utm_id=1
              • meow_me_meow
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 10, 2005
                  did you know that now they are running an offer that if you buy 2
                  controllers then you can get free shipping & handling, which is pretty
                  cool, so you could like get one for the xbox & ps2