Madden 95

  • madeformadden04
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hey Pats fans,
      Has anyone here tried those video game controllers you plug into
      your TV? So far I've seen them with Pac-Man, old Atari games, and
      even some Sega Genesis games. I just saw a commercial for one with
      Madden 95 and NHL 95 and was wondering if anyone here has used it? I
      checked out their site here
      http://www.jakkstvgames.com/easports.html and it looks pretty rad
      GO PATS!!!
      -Greg
    • gamesarelife2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hey Gregg,

        Yeah, that's a relly fun game you're talking about. I've played
        Madden 95 and NHL 95. I really enjoy it. Especially playing as the
        Patriots and killing the rest of the NFL. That's always fun!

        --- In nepatriotschat@yahoogroups.com, "madeformadden04"
        <madeformadden04@y...> wrote:

        > Hey Pats fans,
        > Has anyone here tried those video game controllers you plug into
        > your TV? So far I've seen them with Pac-Man, old Atari games, and
        > even some Sega Genesis games. I just saw a commercial for one with
        > Madden 95 and NHL 95 and was wondering if anyone here has used it?
        > checked out their site here
        > http://www.jakkstvgames.com/easports.html and it looks pretty rad
        > GO PATS!!!
        > -Greg
      • footballfplayas
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
          hey,
          I have that plug in controller game and it is sooo cool! I would
          recommened it to any football fan!

          <madeformadden04@y...> wrote:

          > Hey Pats fans,
          > Has anyone here tried those video game controllers you plug into
          > your TV? So far I've seen them with Pac-Man, old Atari games, and
          > even some Sega Genesis games. I just saw a commercial for one with
          > Madden 95 and NHL 95 and was wondering if anyone here has used it? I
          > checked out their site here
          > http://www.jakkstvgames.com/easports.html and it looks pretty rad
          > GO PATS!!!
          > -Greg
        • hob645
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
            i've played the world poker tour plug and play game. I think its
            awesome. I haven't seen the new madden/nhl game in stores yet, but
            once i do, i'm gonna have to buy it. MAdden 95 is just such a
            classic, even if NHL 95 wasnt incuded, i'd still go buy it,but NHL
            just makes it 10x better

            <madeformadden04@y...> wrote:

            > Hey Pats fans,
            > Has anyone here tried those video game controllers you plug into
            > your TV? So far I've seen them with Pac-Man, old Atari games, and
            > even some Sega Genesis games. I just saw a commercial for one with
            > Madden 95 and NHL 95 and was wondering if anyone here has used it?
            > checked out their site here
            > http://www.jakkstvgames.com/easports.html and it looks pretty rad
            > GO PATS!!!
            > -Greg
          • ankked_82
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2005
              Hey the game is going to be fun as its direct to TV and nothing else
              needed.
              secondly i am planning to buy the 2-player unit for my girlfriend
              and myself so we can spend some good time together.

              also i have some more info on the game
              Madden '95:
              - 28 League teams, The All-Madden Team and two unlockable teams
              - Over 70 plays, including 44 Madden-designed defensive plays
              - Three Game Modes: Exhibition, Season and Playoffs
              - Read and react to offensive holes and defensive pursuit angles

              so i am just waiting for it to arrive !!!!!!--- In