Gillette Stadium Music?

  • yaguara2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi, I am trying to make a mixed CD of music that they play at
      Gillette Stadium.

      Does anyone have a list in order of the songs they play or if not in
      order at least a list of the songs they play before, during, and
      after the games?

      Name of artist and songs would be appreciated if anyone knows them.

      Thanks again. You can also reply to me privately at
      yaguara2003@y...

      or on the list.

      Thanks,
      Jeff D.
      WInchester, MA

      P.S. I work at Gillette Sadium as an usher and have figured out some
      of the songs but some of them I dont know the name of or artist.

      I'll be at the S.F. game Sunday, behind the North End zone ADA
      platform 141-142. (just behind the Uprights Left of the lighthouse.)

      I met Teddy Bruschi once, he's cool :)

      GO PATS and take care all.
    • JEFFL012
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
        I'm looking for a list too. Here's what I've got so far...

        Guns & Roses - welcome to the jungle
        Moby - Bodyrock
        Scorions - Rock you like a hurricane
        AC/DC - Hells Bells