the bailout is fraud and it affects us all

  • therevolutionisinme
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      i come to you today to discuss something that is affecting every
      single person in america and around the world. banking cartels are
      controlling this whole planet. they supercede even governments with
      their power.

      this bailout is costing us now at least 5 TRILLION according to
      reuters. we have to do something! i aim to work with locals in NEPA
      to spread awareness, educate those who do not yet realize the level of
      corruption in our government and in the end, take back our government
      and put it back into the hands of the PEOPLE. not the international
      banking cartels.