Isogoge

  • Scott M. Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      Does anyone have an electronic copy of this?

      thanks
      Scott

    • Edward Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
        Hi Scott,

        The _Isagoge^_ is, as far as I can tell, not available in its totality
        online. However, I did find a short extract (English tr.) of the intro
        here:
        http://www.philosophy.leeds.ac.uk/GMR/hmp/texts/ancient/porphyry/isagoge.html

        Your best bet would likely be to access the TLG (Thesaurus Lingua Graeca).

        Regards,

        Edward

        Edward Moore, S.T.L., Ph.D.
        Dean of Faculty