Re: Luna wanted

    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 31, 2005
      --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, Michael Chase <goya@u...> wrote:

      > Friends,
      >
      > Does anybody have and/or know of a copy of the following
      work with
      > which they might be willing to part ?
      >
      > Commentaire sur les « Catégories » d'Aristote, Chapitres 2 à
      4 /
      > Simplicius ; trad. par Philippe Hoffmann ; avec la collab. de
      Ilsetraut
      > Hadot et Pierre Hadot ; commentaire par Concetta Luna. Paris : Les
      > Belles Lettres, 2001. XIX-917 p. 4 index. (Anagôgê ; 1).
      >
      > Many TIA, Mike
      >
      > Michael Chase
      > (goya@v...)
      > CNRS UPR 76
      > 7, rue Guy Moquet
      > Villejuif 94801
      > France

      Sorry, Michael, I thought maybe I had this volume, but the date did
      sound odd to me, and sure enough I have only the two earlier volumes
      from 1990, the Intro and Chap 1. Actually I wasn't aware this one
      was out. They also were published as a part of Philosophia Antiqua
      series, as I recall, rather than Belles Lettres.

      Dennis Clark
      Issaquah
    • gregshaw58
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 16, 2009
        Thanks Tim.

        Let me say that in the Penelope Weaving thread I found your entries to be most illuminating and I think they stirred up some fine responses all around. Great stuff.

        And thanks for getting those commentaries out at such reasonable prices

        Greg