Re: [neoplatonism] Luna wanted

  • Melanie B. Mineo
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 29, 2005
      Is this it? If so, you can get it through ABEbooks:

      Commentaire sur les Catégories d'Aristote.
      SIMPLICIUS

      Bookseller:
      Librairie La Canopee. Inc.
      (Saint-Armand, QC, Canada) Book Price:
      US$ 125.00

      8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. ANAGOGE Traduction par Philippe Hoffmann,
      avec la collaboration de I. Hadot et P. Hadot. Commentaire par Concetta
      Luna. Index. 926 p. 2001. Format : 17 X 24,5 cm.

      http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookDetails?bi=347425206

      On Monday, August 29, 2005, at 07:47 PM, Michael Chase wrote:

      > Friends,
      >
      > Does anybody have and/or know of a copy of the following work with
      > which they might be willing to part ?
      >
      > Commentaire sur les « Catégories » d'Aristote, Chapitres 2 à 4 /
      > Simplicius ; trad. par Philippe Hoffmann ; avec la collab. de Ilsetraut
      > Hadot et Pierre Hadot ; commentaire par Concetta Luna. Paris : Les
      > Belles Lettres, 2001. XIX-917 p. 4 index. (Anagôgê ; 1).
      >
      > Many TIA, Mike
      >
      > Michael Chase
      > (goya@...)
      > CNRS UPR 76
      > 7, rue Guy Moquet
      > Villejuif 94801
      > France

    • gregshaw58
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 16, 2009
        Thanks Tim.

        Let me say that in the Penelope Weaving thread I found your entries to be most illuminating and I think they stirred up some fine responses all around. Great stuff.

        And thanks for getting those commentaries out at such reasonable prices

        Greg