Indian Academics

  • Tzvi Langermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      I would be grateful for a virtual introduction to an academic working at an institution in India who might be interested in taking advantage of a new funding opportunity for collaborative projects. Please reply off-list, at one of my e-addresses, prefrably this one: arabic.chair@...
      Many thanks,
      Tzvi