Re: FW: CALL FOR PAPERS - An International Conference on "Sacred and Social/Political Freedom" on the occasion of 1700 years of the issuance of the Edict of Milan.

  • t_mether
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 6:02 PM
      I forwarded this message because the organizers are aware that there are fairly coherent and organized groups in the EU trying to get legal recognition of revived forms of Greek and Roman forms of paganism (ranging from casual to serious and ranging from naive to academically well-educated) where Celsus, Porphyry, Proclus, the emperor Julian and Sallustius are relevant to the contemporary issues in the theological and political debates in the EU that this conference aims to address.