Re: [neoplatonism] Plotinus on Number

  • david.gallagher70
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      I've had my copy for a couple of years; well marked-up from several
      readings. Highly recommended.

      David Gallagher
      Trumansburg, NY

      In a message dated 6/28/2013 4:14:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      hermes.lapis@... writes:

      OUP has its summer sale on at the moment. I have just received my purchase
      of ‘Plotinus on Number’ by Slaveva-Griffin at half-price (£22.50) with
      free UK postage. Thought some list members might be interested. Details:

      Plotinus on Number

      Svetla Slaveva-Griffin

      OUP USA

      188 pages | 234x156mm

      978-0-19-537719-4 | Hardback | 26 March 2009

      Price: £45.00 £22.50

      Please note, this offer price only applies to individual customers when
      ordering direct from Oxford University Press, while stock lasts.

      http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/nav/i/category/academic/philosophy/9780195377194/
      R/on+sale/true/n/4294967282.do#.UcybYbFwapo

      Regards,

      Mercurius Stone