Plotinus on Number

  • Hermes Lapis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      OUP has its summer sale on at the moment. I have just received my purchase of ‘Plotinus on Number’ by Slaveva-Griffin at half-price (£22.50) with free UK postage. Thought some list members might be interested. Details:

      Plotinus on Number

      Svetla Slaveva-Griffin

      OUP USA

      188 pages | 234x156mm

      978-0-19-537719-4 | Hardback | 26 March 2009

      Price: £45.00 £22.50

      Please note, this offer price only applies to individual customers when ordering direct from Oxford University Press, while stock lasts.

      http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/nav/i/category/academic/philosophy/9780195377194/R/on+sale/true/n/4294967282.do#.UcybYbFwapo

      Regards,

      Mercurius Stone

    • david.gallagher70
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
        I've had my copy for a couple of years; well marked-up from several
        readings. Highly recommended.

        David Gallagher
        Trumansburg, NY