Re: Conference in Cardiff

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2013
      Thanks, Olivier, for the information - I thought I had looked at Mertens on the Mithraic reference, but I guess I missed that - yes, it's in the thirteenth memoir.

      Well, I think in part the same thing as she does, that it has to do with his birth from the rock, but probably not just that.

      Thanks, I will look at her notes again. I wonder if Berthelot has anything on that passage. Still need to look on the Mithraic studies side too.

      Best,
      Dennis