Re: more new publications

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      Truly welcome news, Tim. My photocopy is a bit ragged by now, and I have never seen this come up once online at least at Abe in years.

      Excellent, glad that you included it. I will be getting a copy soon!

      Dennis Clark

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
        I received my copy yesterday of the Chaldean Oracles. Very nice indeed. Great to have this and the recent fragments of Numenius now and in handsome volumes. Kudos to the Prometheus Trust for providing these!