paper request: John Dillon - The role of the demiurge in the Platonic Theology

  • cristina.popoviciu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Dear members,
      can someone help me with a digital copy of:
      John Dillon., The role of the demiurge in the Platonic Theology, in
      Proclus et la Théologie platonicienne: actes du colloque international de Louvain (13-16 mai 1998) en l'honneur de H. D. Saffrey et L. G. Westerink, éd. par A.-Ph. Segonds et C. Steel

      I didn't find it in any international database and it is imposible to find it elsewere.
      Thank you!
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
        Hi Cristina:

        Have you gotten a copy yet? If not, I can send you one sometime over the weekend.

        Cordially,

        Mark

        --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "cristina.popoviciu" <cristina.popoviciu@...> wrote:

        > Dear members,
        > can someone help me with a digital copy of:
        > John Dillon., The role of the demiurge in the Platonic Theology, in
        > Proclus et la Théologie platonicienne: actes du colloque international de Louvain (13-16 mai 1998) en l'honneur de H. D. Saffrey et L. G. Westerink, éd. par A.-Ph. Segonds et C. Steel
        >
        > I didn't find it in any international database and it is imposible to find it elsewere.
        > Thank you!

      • Cristina Popoviciu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
          I got the paper. Thank you!