Re: [neoplatonism] parallel between platonic demiurge and valentinian demiurge

  • Cristina Popoviciu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      no one here can help me with an advice?

      --- On Mon, 1/14/13, cristina.popoviciu <cristina.popoviciu@...> wrote:

      From: cristina.popoviciu <cristina.popoviciu@...>
      Subject: [neoplatonism] parallel between platonic demiurge and valentinian demiurge
      To: neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 3:10 AM

      is there a parallel between the platonic demiurge and valentinian gnostic demiurge?is the one and the same demiurge in the both cases?I need some advice in this problem and maybe someone can recommend me a bibliography or a starting point to research this topic.

      thank you,

      cp

    • Ted Hand
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Google helps a lot. Here's the first article that came up
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoplatonism_and_Gnosticism