Re: [neoplatonism] Re: FW: Ficino and Imablichus at UCL

  • Ted Hand
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
      try this
      http://digital.tcl.sc.edu/cdm/singleitem/collection/IOEPP/id/165/rec/10

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
        Thanks, that one is really nicely presented, but I think just a sample.

        The best I could ever do, though it a couple of years ago and perhaps now there is better, is a 17th century edition of Ficino's work from this site:

        http://www2.biusante.parisdescartes.fr/livanc/?cote=01177x02&do=livre

        from Bibliothèque interuniversitaire de Santé in Paris.

        I have no idea how faithful this edition is, being 200 years later, and I haven't really delved into it since I found it. I believe though his complete Latin works are included there.

        Dennis Clark

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
          hmmm, I know one is out there. I'll keep digging