Test post - Numenius text

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 1:38 PM
      I have not been able to post for a couple of weeks, instead getting some generic error from Yahoo. I hope this makes it - and I am mostly testing to see if I can even post now.

      I just wanted to say to all that I got the edition of Numenius by Robert Petty from the Prometheus Trust. This I have been enjoying immensely reading, especially the commentary. Well done indeed. It's a great resource, in my opinion, and great to have it available now.

      Thanks,