Re: A. H. Armstrong's "Plotinus" --- eBook

  • robert_tkoch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Addendum:

      The eBook version of "Plotinus: a Volume of Selections in a New Eglish Translation," by A. H. Armstrong, is now available in these countries:

      UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007X8G2OU

      Germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B007X8G2OU

      France: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B007X8G2OU

      It is not yet available on Amazon's Spanish or Italian sites, but hopefully will be soon.

      You can find the US version at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X8G2OU

      Robert Tkoch