Liverpool Philosophy Conference

  • John H Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Just a reminder to anyone who may wish to attend our 'Philosophy as a Way of
      Life' Conference, which will take place at the Department of Philosophy,
      University of Liverpool, Nov 10-12, 2004.
      We will have presenters from all over the world and from disciplines other than
      philosophy, which is sure to make for an enjoyable and intellectually
      stimulating event.
      For further information and the registration form, please see

      http://www.liv.ac.uk/Philosophy/events/conferences/2004/gspc/index.htm

      Best wishes
      John

      John H Spencer