Dionysos and Orpheus

  • Dionysius Diadokhos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      Best Greetings,

      I hope there might be. I ask whether there is a single modern source
      collating all Neoplatonist comments and/or commentaries on Dionysian and
      Orphic themes.

      Such a source can be in classical languages or modern research languages.

      This is my first message and I feel a bit shy. Best thank you to any who
      offers guidance.

      Dion