Gadamer on the Protrepticus.

  • Julien F. Villeneuve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      (apologies for cross-posting)

      I've been hard-pressed to locate a translation, either in English or in
      French, of the article Gadamer wrote on the Protrepticus for the journal
      Hermes in 1928, entitled "Der Aristotelische Protreptikos und die
      Entwicklungsgeschichtliche Betrachtung der Aristotelischen Ethik." If
      you've had more luck than me, please send a note my way, either at this
      email or on the list.

      Cordially,

      Jules