Latest IJPT?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
      Has anyone gotten the latest volume of the journal? I haven't seen it yet, but perhaps I am once again jumping the gun, as they say in Texas...:) Thanks.

      Dennis Clark
    • Suzanne Stern-Gillet
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
        No, you are not jumping the gun, dear Dennis. Not even the editors have received it. I have taken the matter up with Brill.
        Best,
        Suzanne
        Suzanne Stern-Gillet
        s.stern-gillet@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
          Thanks, Suzanne - sounds a bit of a sore subject, sorry if I stirred that pot, but my mail here also can be a bit erratic, and so I was not totally sure it was not just a local post office issue.

          Good luck with dealing with Brill. Certainly looks like another great issue and as always I look forward to seeing it in my box, nice treat to receive.

          Dennis Clark

          --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanne Stern-Gillet" <s.stern-gillet@...> wrote:

          > No, you are not jumping the gun, dear Dennis. Not even the editors have received it. I have taken the matter up with Brill.
          > Best,
          > Suzanne
          > Suzanne Stern-Gillet
          > s.stern-gillet@...

        • John Dillon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011

            > Has anyone gotten the latest volume of the journal? I haven't seen it yet, but
            > perhaps I am once again jumping the gun, as they say in Texas...:) Thanks.
            >
            > Dennis Clark

            I got mine last week, Dennis, so it should be on the way. A good issue! John

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
              --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, John Dillon <jmdillon@...> wrote:

              > > Has anyone gotten the latest volume of the journal? I haven't seen it yet, but
              > > perhaps I am once again jumping the gun, as they say in Texas...:) Thanks.
              > >
              > > Dennis Clark
              > >

              > I got mine last week, Dennis, so it should be on the way. A good issue! John

              Oh, good to hear that. I will look for it this week then, and yes, it really is packed, this issue. Thanks,