Re: [neoplatonism] Re: IJPT Journal

  • Finamore, John F
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2011
      Dear all,

      I heard this morning about the latest issue of the journal. There was a glitch with the labels. Here�s the report from Brill:

      �I heard back and apparently Turpin had just alerted Brill that the labels for sending the issues to the subscribing members had not arrived. This has now been rectified and all issues will be mailed early next week. Of course, we apologise for the delay.�

      �Turpin� is the company that actually sends the journals out for Brill.

      I hope we all see the hard copy soon.

      I must run. Our undergraduate majors here at Iowa are holding an all-day marathon reading of the works of Vergil out on the pedestrian mall near the Classics office, and I want to be there.

      John

      On 5/4/11 12:48 PM, "vaeringjar" <vaeringjar@...> wrote:

      Great, thanks, John. Usually I go home the day I ask here, and it's happily waiting in my mailbox, and happy days those it appears, like receiving a present. This volume as all the rest has many things of interest to me, especially that article on Syrianus but others of course too.

      Dennis Clark