Re: [neoplatonism] Porphyry's History of Philosophy

  • Edward Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 4:47 AM
      Cosmin is exactly correct. I do have the edition at hand, and the
      pseudo-Platonic _Definitiones_ are in J. Burnet, _Platonis opera_, vol. 5
      (Oxford: Clarendon Press 1907, 1967), 411.a.1-416.a.36.

      E. Moore, S.T.L.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2004
        Thanks, gentlemen, for pointing me to a book I already have, he said
        sheepishly. I was unable however to find any mention of these in any
        of the general studies of philosophy or Platonism that I have - is
        there any knowledge of when or by whom they were written? Thanks,

        Dennis CLark
        San Francisco

        --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Moore" <emoore@t...>