FW: Lexicon: Plato, Plotinus

  • Cosmin I. Andron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Biblia editore - Milano [mailto:biblia@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:29 AM
      Subject: Lexicon: Plato, Plotinus

      Dear Professor,
      Biblia is an italian philosophy publisher (www.biblia.it).
      According to the new Information Society Services and e-Commerce Law,
      (LSSCIE), we kindly request your authorisation to send you informations
      about our new publications:

      - Lexicon I: Plato (2004, Plato's Lemmatized Electronic Edition and
      Lexicon edited by Roberto Radice) 1 book 1016 pages + 1 CD-ROM
      - Lexicon II: Plotinus (2004, Plato's Lemmatized Electronic Edition and
      Lexicon edited by Roberto Radice) 1 book ca. 400 pages + 1 CD-ROM
      - Philosophica - Electronic Editions of modern and contemporary
      philosophers

      thus to avoid sending you unwanted mail.

      Without your authorisation, no further message will be sent to you.

      With best regards

      Roberto Bombacigno
      Biblia - Tecnologie per l'informazione
      Via Borgonuovo 4 20121 Milano (Italia)