Re: New Moderator

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2004
      Let me express my appreciation for leading this group, Mr Andron,
      which I am so happy to have access to, especially as an isolated
      layman without any real contact with adademia or any friends with
      this interest. The posts here are really of high quality, and have
      encouraged me to continue my studies, dilettante as they are, of
      this subject. I only wish I could contribute more, in a more
      constructive way, and not just here.

      Best wishes to Mr Moore also, our new leader. I have been hoping to
      post on the new translation of Iamblichus de mysteriis by Prof.
      Dillon now available from Brill and the Society for Biblical
      Literature, but between having a rather major eye problem, now
      resolved, and craziness at work I have been remiss recently. More
      later I hope - Iamblichus I find rather daunting for some reason, so
      I am hoping and am confident that this will be an opportunity to
      improve my understanding of him.

      --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "Cosmin I. Andron"