Re: [neoplatonism] Re: Moderatus and Theon on Number

  • Goya
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 4, 2010
      Friends,

      I'd like to apologize for any impression my little satire may have given
      of a lack of respect for Harold Tarrant.

      Professor Tarrant has, of course, rendered immense service to the study of
      Greco-Roman philosophy. He is an absolutely first-class scholar and, what
      is arguably just as important, a very nice guy.