Re: How to gain access to Mss. at San Marco?

  • gregshaw58
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 25, 2010
      When I was doing my thesis as a grad student I wanted to look at a ms. of the De Mysteriis in Venice. I wrote to the head of the library with university letter-head, explained my interests, and I believe someone wrote back with a letter acknowledging my purpose for using the library. I showed them the letter, I believe, when I arrived. Pretty straightforward process. I would assume these libraries have the same procedures.

      gshaw