Academia.edu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Apologies for cross posting, but this came on LT-ANTIQUITY this morning, and I thought it might be of interest here:

      Dear LT-Antiq members,

      I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.
      Academia.edu launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a
      month answer the question 'who's researching what?' There are now 54
      people on Academia.edu listing Late Antique and Byzantine History as
      their research interest.

      We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the mailing list:

      http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-LT-Antiq

      This page will show you fellow members of LT-Antiq already on
      Academia.edu. You can see their papers, research interests, and other
      information.

      10,239 people have already signed up through the mailing list feature.
      Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your
      research interests with fellow members of LT-Antiq.

      http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-LT-Antiq

      Richard

      Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
      Founder of Academia.edu