Ficino, Opusc. de sole & lumine

  • Cosmin I. Andron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      I have posted a quite interesting (I hope) text of M. Ficino, for those
      interested in his work:

      Marsilii Ficini Florentini opuscula, ed. B. Venetus de Vitalibus, 1503 -- 60
      p. // opusc. included: Marsilii Ficini Florentini de sole & lumine, libri
      duo et Catalogus librorum Marsilii Ficini Florentini.

      The address is: http://www.btinternet.com/~c.i.andron/Ficino_de_sole.PDF

      The type of the file is PDF, so you will need 'Adobe Acrobat Reader' in
      order to read the text.

      With every best wish, yours
      Cosmin
      ---

      Outgoing mail from Mr. C.I. Andron is certified Virus Free.