Bude Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:47 PM
      This distilled from the LT-Antiquity list this morning, apologies for cross-posting: a link to a brochure of sale items of Bude, both Greek and Latin series. I took a look and it does include a great number of texts of interest. Unfortunately the most recent editions, such as the Philebus Commentary by van Riel, are not included, though they are listed at the end in a special section, but the prices appear to me to be as usual for those. The new first volume of the Proclus Parmenides Commentary is however included in the sale, so it appears that 2007 or so is a cutoff date for the new items. The discounts on the sale items are considerable.

      http://www.lesbelleslettres.com/html/WYSIWYGfiles/file/Catalogue%20+%20Couv.pdf