Book: query

  • Clark, Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 2:32 AM
      Anyone read this? ANyone at the Workshop?
      Physics and Philosophy of Nature in Greek Neoplatonism: Proceedings of the European Science Foundation Exploratory Workshop (Il Ciocco, Castelvecchio Pascoli, June 22û24, 2006) (Philosophia Antiqua) (Hardcover) by Ricardo Chiaradonna<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Ricardo%20Chiaradonna> (Editor), F. T. Trabattoni<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_2?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=F.%20T.%20Trabattoni> (Editor)
      Stephen

    • Adamson, Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 4:56 AM
        Dear Stephen,

        Yes, I was there, it was an excellent conference with a lot of good papers (and a very pleasant location too). I'd imagine it will be a very good collection, especially with Riccardo Chiaradonna in charge of it. I didn't give a paper at it by the way, I was just listening.

        Best,
        Peter