Book notice: 'Ancient Approaches to Plato's Timaeus'

  • Cosmin I. Andron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 10:03 AM
      Newly published:

      'Ancient Approaches to Plato's Timaeus', ed. R.W. Sharples and A.D.R.
      Sheppard , Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, Supplement
      78, London 2003, 228 p., ISBN: 090058789;£45.00

      This is a collection of papers presented in the Institute of Classical
      Studies, University of London at the Monday research seminar in ancient
      philosophy: <<Plato's Timaeus and the Commentary Tradition>>: 2000-2001.
      Speakers included: H. Baltussen, J.M. Dillon, S. Gersh, D. Runia, R. W.
      Sharples, A. D. R. Sheppard, A. Somfai, C. Steel et alii

      For orders follow this link:
      http://www.sas.ac.uk/icls/institute/publications/to-order.htm

      With every best wish, yours
      Cosmin

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Cosmin I. Andron BA, MA (Cluj), PhD cand.

      Department of Classics
      Royal Holloway College
      University of London
      Egham
      Surrey TW20 OEX
      England

      Phone: 0044 (0) 7759 188 337
      Email: C.I.Andron@...

      Web page: www.cosmin-andron.com

      ---
      Outgoing mail from Mr. Cosmin I. Andron is certified Virus Free.
      2003