Fw: Steel, Procli in Platonis Parmenidem Commentaria II

  • Edward Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      FW: Steel, Procli in Platonis Parmenidem Commentaria II
      From: "RICHERBY, Lorna K."
      Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:59:00 -0000
      To: <john-finamore@...>
      Conversation: Steel, Procli in Platonis Parmenidem Commentaria II

      Dear Professor Finamore

      I understand that you accept publicity for your members new
      publications. I should therefore be grateful if you could promote Carlos
      Steel's forthcoming book 'Procli In Platonis Parmenidem Commentaria II'
      which is publishing in May. Further details can be found on our website:
      http://www.oup.com/uk/catalogue/?ci=9780199291717

      If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact
      me.

      With best wishes
      Lorna Richerby

      ------ End of Forwarded Message