Re: Neoplatonist influence on Arabic philosophy

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "Marilynn Lawrence" <pronoia@...>
      wrote:

      > I didn't even notice that the new journal is available- for all:
      > http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=10&pid=26548

      Yes, with three most interesting articles, though I have only gotten
      through Prof Tarrant's and Prof Dillon's so far. Prof Hadot's on Harran
      deals with a lot of recent scholarship including Edward Watts' piece we
      discussed here not all that long ago, so a review of those would make
      sense before tackling her reply, etc.

      Has anyone in the society received a copy yet of the journal itself, or
      will that take longer to arrive? I just joined so it may take a while
      for a new member to get processed, etc. The book looks handsome from
      the picture at the website, and Brill always does such a nice job.