More on Google Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      At the risk of boring everyone on this subject, and it's probably of
      more interest to folks like me who don't have regular access to a
      university library, I will only add that it doesn't appear that all the
      CAG has been scanned in after all. I can only find a few, though
      fortunately it does appear that Syrianus, Simplicius de anima and the
      Categories and the Physics, Philophonus on de anima and Physics are
      there. There is a title and author search, but I am not so sure it
      works all the time.

      But it's worth looking for any older edition out of copyright, and the
      great find today was all of both Kroll and Diehls editions of Proclus
      on the Republic and in Timaeum - the latter an especially useful find,
      as it's a text much referenced and great now to have all the Greek to
      hand. I notice Proclus Cratylus, Euclid are both there, so again older
      Teubners are likely to be found.