Re: picture (fwd)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, Sara Ahbel-Rappe <rappe@...> wrote:

      > hi all,
      > sorry for the personal aspect of this, but i thought some of you
      would
      > enjoy this picture of my daughter.
      > sara

      I don't receive my postings via email as some do, but I didn't see the
      photo at the group here. Usually Yahoo groups have a File section where
      members can upload, but I don't see that as a choice here on the group
      page. I thought we did have a Files section at one time, because Cosmin
      put some of his papers in it, or so I thought.